Started out well on Monday.
I was violently ill that night and had to take Tuesday off.
Finished my unit!
The students were very engaged in the Non-Fiction unit I've been teaching which of course is infused with all kinds of social justice.
Friday saw the students doing some presentations on food - they all cooked something to share with the class. After it was over alot of food was thrown out. Not sure if the poverty and hunger lesson really sunk in...
I was happy to see March Break roll around.
You got a day OFF?!
ReplyDeleteFantastique !
Every cloud has a silver lining.
The image of all that food, bubbling up into formation then cascading into garbage cans, river of rotten waste.
Keep going, there !!
10 days. a shuttle launch countdown.
A Man Escaped (1956) bresson
Bresson (on the set of Mouchette)
Florence + The Machine - No Light, No Light
These are where I'm at. Yep.
(As always, with me, don't read too deeply. Silliness is a great escape.)
It's like having you around! you 'n your page.
Nine days. One for each muse, to watch over you.
ReplyDeleteThe nine muses in Greek mythology are Calliope (epic poetry), Clio (history), Erato (erotic poetry), Euterpe (lyric poetry), Melpomene (tragedy), Polyhymnia (song), Terpsichore (dance), Thalia (comedy), and Urania (astronomy).
Well look what we have tomorrow,
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHS88Ry4mpY