Saturday, May 12, 2012
Internship Week 2
The best thing I have to say is that I don't feel sick to my stomach when I wake up in the morning and think about where I am going to spend my day. This school has such a good an atmosphere. Friday was fun because the staff have decided that Fridays will be all school activities days. Usually the big kids (grade 4-6) are on one floor are together and the little kids (jk-grade 3) are together. We set up stations around the school and the students were able to float around and work where they liked. I mostly sat with the students doing fimo which was next to the smoothie making station. In the next room children painted pots and planted flowers for mothers and created cards and letters. Some students are creating an Opera that they will be performing on Tuesday - they have written all the songs themselves and are backed up by music they created on the computer. This is a really healthy place to be.
8:45-3:30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!
ReplyDelete